- PhD topic :Financial Liberalization and Banking Crises in Sub Saharan Africa
- PhD Economics, University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- MA in Economics, University Botswana, Botswana.
- BSc Honours in Economics, University of Zimbabwe.
- Marketing and Management.
- Small and Medium Scale Enterprise Management
Primary Research Areas
- Entrepreneurship education for STEM majors.
- Entrepreneurial orientation and performance of STEM Small and Medium Enterprises in Botswana
- FDI and Export Diversification in SSA countries.
- Global business and international trade and development in Africa.
- Global value chains
- Response of Sub Saharan African countries to financial sector regulations.
- International Trade, Monetary and Fiscal Policy Coordination, and Monetary Integration in Africa
Potential Research topics
Current Research Projects