BIUST is an exciting place to study and live at. As a home to international students from diverse countries, you will find the University hospitable and friendly to acclimatise easily.
How to Apply
Prospective International Students may fill the application form or download and fill the application form. Alternatively, prospective students my request application form firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must submit the following:
- Completed application form.
- Proof of payment of the application fee (BWP 200.00 for SADC residents and BWP 400.00 for non-SADC residents)
- A certified copy of your senior secondary school certificate or equivalent, accompanied (if not in English) by a certified official English translation.
- Certified copy of valid Passport and Birth certificate
- Certified copies of additional official documents (e.g. post-school certificate, transcript, professional
registration certificate, certifying letters from examining bodies, proof of change of surname, etc.)
- For qualifications obtained in a non-English speaking country, a TOEFEL Internet based score of 60 or IELTS score of 5 is required.