BIUST is an exciting place to study and live at. As a home to international students from diverse countries, you will find the University hospitable and friendly to acclimatise easily.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the following:
- Completed application form.
- Proof of payment of the application fee (BWP 200.00 for SADC residents and BWP 400.00 for non-SADC residents)
- A certified copy of your senior secondary school certificate or equivalent, accompanied (if not in English) by a certified official English translation.
- Certified copy of valid Passport and Birth certificate
- Certified copies of additional official documents (e.g. post-school certificate, transcript, professional
registration certificate, certifying letters from examining bodies, proof of change of surname, etc.)
- For qualifications obtained in a non-English speaking country, a TOEFEL Internet based score of 60 or IELTS score of 5 is required.