Lecturer of Electrical, Computer and Telecommunications Engineering
Year Four Coordinator/Leader
- Block 105 Room 4
- +267 4931679
PhD topic: Distributed optimization techniques for wireless networks.
- PhD in Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering, Loughborough University (2016), United Kingdom.
- MSc in in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. University of Botswana (2011), Botswana
- B.Eng. in Electrical and Electronics
- Engineering, University of Botswana (2007), Botswana.
- Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineer (IEEE).
- RF & Microwave Engineering
- Optical Communication
- Antennas and Wave Propagation
- Satellite Communications
- Wireless Communication
Primary Research Areas
- Massive MIMO and mm-Wave Communications
- Financial and Economic Models in Wireless Communications.
- Game-Theoretic Techniques in Wireless Communications
- RF Energy Harvesting
- Physical Layer Security
Potential Research Topics
- Molecular Communications
- Measurement of radiation in soil samples in a mining area in Botswana.
Current Research Projects
- Resource Allocation Problem: Fleet Management for the Government of Botswana
- Resource allocation in Massive MIMO
- Passive Radar and UAV Tracking.