- PhD topic: Direct selective laser sintering/melting (SLS/SLM) processed aluminium alloy powders (Supervisors: Dr. R. F. Cochrane (Institute for Materials Research, University of Leeds, UK) and Prof. K. W. Dalgarno (School of Mechanical and Systems Engineering, Newcastle University, UK)
- PhD Materials Science & Engineering, Institute for Materials Research (IMR), University of Leeds, United Kingdom, April, 2009.
- M. Eng. (Foundry Engineering) Federal University of Technology, Minna, Nigeria, November, 2001
- B. Eng (Mechanical Engineering) Federal University of Technology, Minna, Nigeria, February, 1997.
- Registered Engineer, Council for Registration of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN).
- Member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)
- Design for Manufacturing
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Statics, Strength of Materials & Dynamics
- Powder Metallurgy
- Research Methodology
Primary Research Areas
- Laser based manufacturing; Powder production technology, Natural fiber polymer composites and Engineering education.
Potential Research topics
- Comparative analysis of various refurbishment technologies for industrial machineries.
- Smart online monitoring of laser material processing.
- Re-manufacturing of end of life (EoL) components into new parts via additive/subtractive manufacturing processes
- Natural fiber polymer composites for building insulation application
Current Research Projects
- African Laser Centre (Research Grant): BIUST-CSIR Collaboration (2016 to 2019, ZAR500, 000.00 )as Co-investigator
- African Laser Centre (Research Grant): Education for Laser-based Manufacturing (ELbM) consortium (2018 to 2019, ZAR145,000.00)as Co-investigator
- African Laser Centre (Training Grant): Education for Laser-based Manufacturing (ELbM) consortium (2018 to 2019, ZAR208,000.00)as Co-investigator
- Royal Academy of Engineering, United Kingdom (Industrial Secondment Grant): Enhancing Engineering Education (EEP) Project (2018, 1,000.00)as Co-investigator
- BIUST Research Initiation Grant (BIUST/ds/r& I/7/2016), Awarded November, 2016. (Principal Investigator)