The Botswana International University of Science and Technology International Office creates a holistic environment which ensures that proper learning is the focus for all international students. This is achieved by establishing and developing a range of learning, social, cultural and recreational opportunities that facilitate the full realisation of their potential for academic and personal growth. The office is dedicated to ensure that the needs and interests of international students are well represented.
The office also seeks to offer non-academic support services by ensuring that all international students are in compliance with the University and Botswana government requirements prior to registration. The International Office has a mandate to ensure coordination and decentralization of services to international students, scholars and stakeholders to enhance their academic accomplishment and ensure memorable cultural experience, research and learning.
- International Admissions (Enquiries, Applications, Letters of Acceptance)
- Study and Work Abroad (Faculty Staff and Students mobility)
- Staff and student Exchange programmes
- Information provision and referral services
- International Student Orientation, Social events and workshops.
- VISA and Residence Permit Application
- Liaison with Academic divisions and other University departments
- Facilitate Collaboration/Partnerships