To provide students with the best chance to learn, develop and strive to achieve the finest educational experience possible the university can offer.
To work in partnership with both the student body and the university staff to create a more comfortable learning environment– one challenged and invigorated by a deeper understanding and appreciation of events, ideas and importance of learning.
- To improve students’ academic performance
- Improve communication between the student body and the university academic related staff
- Introduce recognition of students excelling in their academics
- Assist students in acquainting themselves with the university’s academic polices
- Create a more friendly and comfortable learning environment through small academic events and academic counselling as well as support groups.
- Benchmark the University through seminars and joint lectures with other universities
- To make sure all module material is delivered according to schedule and well covered as planned