Research Capacity Development
The University will support through a University Research Fund all new and young academic staff in the University, provide incentives and encourage their research productivity, and it will invest in attracting, retaining and training academic staff.
The established Office for Research, Development and Innovation (ORDI) will provide support to all researchers and innovators in the University. Training and Development on the following is provided:
- Research development and management
- Writing grant proposal;
- Application for Research Permit
- Advisory services and project management;
- Horizon scanning and foresight, networking and maintaining specialist databases and directories;
- Research information management;
- Research Data Management
- Business development including technology transfer and science parks, IP and patents, and consultancy.