- PhD topic :Leadership and Policy Studies (specialization: Higher Education Leadership), Vanderbilt University, USA
- Ph.D. Leadership and Policy Studies (specialization: Higher Education Leadership), Vanderbilt University, USA
- M.A. Economics (specialization: Economic Development), Fulbright-LASPAU Scholar, Vanderbilt University, USA
- B.Soc.Sc. Economics, University of Guyana, Guyana.
- University Council for Educational Administration (UCEA), USA.
- Association for the Study of Higher Education (ASHE), USA.
- Comparative and International Education Society (CIES), USA.
- American Educational Research Association (AERA), USA.
- Emerging Trends in Information Systems
- Document Engineering and Information Architecture
- ICT and Development
- Information Systems Modeling, Analysis and Design
- IT Project Management
- Online Information Systems
- Research Methodology
Primary Research Areas
- The economics of higher education
- College choice and access
- Student persistence and success in STEM institutions
- The college student experience
- Post-graduation outcomes of college and university graduates
- The scholarly and teaching role performance of college and university faculty
- Colleges and universities as organizations
- Entrepreneurship education and human capital development
- The internationalization of higher education
Potential Research topics
Current Research Projects
- Tracer Study of the Second Cohort of Graduates of the Botswana International University of Science and Technology (BIUST) (with Dr. Gladys Gamariel, Mr. Benjamin Mogotsi, and Mr. Donah Lekwati).
- Towards an understanding of the post-graduation outcomes of undergraduate STEM majors in Botswana (with Dr. Gladys Gamariel, Mr. Benjamin Mogotsi, and Mr. Donah Lekwati).
- Driving change: An assessment of the socioeconomic impact of the Botswana International University of Science and Technology (BIUST) on the Palapye community (with Mr. Mgiganyi Moremi and Mr. Mbizo Mafuraga).
- The role of the campus environment in fostering a sense of Mattering: Perceptions of postgraduate commuter students (with Mr. Mgiganyi Moremi, Mr. Mbizo Mafuraga, and Mr. Benjamin Mogotsi).
- Choosing a STEM institution: Understanding the matriculation decision of students entering the Botswana International University of Science and Technology (with Mr. Donah Lekwati).
- Technology incubation and academic entrepreneurship: Opportunities and challenges of implementing the university incubator model at the Botswana International University of Science and Technology.