- MPhil in Library and Information Science, University of Cape Town (2012), South Africa.
- BA Honours in Library &Information Science. University of Cape town, South Africa, 2010.
- PGDE, University of Botswana, 1999, Botswana
- BA Humanities, University of Botswana, 1998. Botswana
- Botswana Educational Research Association (BERA)
- Association for Development of Teaching , Education & Learning (ADTEL) –Membership ID- M17238
- Professional Communication
- Academic Literacy & Social Sciences
- Writing & Editing
- Library & Information Skills
Primary Research Areas
- Communication in organisations or workplace
- Academic writing or Writing for academic publications
- Technology and learning
Potential Research Topics
- Academic literacy: The importance and impact of academic writing in the Science and Engineering fields – students of BIUST – a case study.
- Technology enhanced learning – The effects of mobile phone in communication in the learning of written English: The case of BIUST Faculty of Science Year 1 students
- Palapye/BIUST Reading Clinic Project