- PhD topic : Multiple data source and integrated hydrological modelling for groundwater assessment in the Central Kalahari Basin.
- PhD in Water Resources Management, University of Twente, Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC) (2018), Netherlands.
- MSc Groundwater Hydrology, Flinders University (2011), Australia.
- BSc (Geology) , University of Botswana (2000), Botswana
- International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH)
- International Association of Hydrological sciences (IAHS)
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Physical hydrogeology
- Analytical and numerical groundwater flow modelling
- Hydrogeological Slope stability assessments
Primary Research Areas
- Assessment of groundwater storage using numerical techniques.
- Spatio-temporal variability of rainfall.
- Impact of climate change on groundwater resources.
Potential Research topics
- Cumulative Impacts of mining and farmers on groundwater resources.
- Integrated hydrological modelling of transboundary aquifers.
Current Research Projects