- PhD topic: Design and fabrication of light weight vehicle body using Bombyx Mori natural silk composites
- PhD in Mechanical and Materials Engineering, National University of Malaysia Bangi, Malaysia (2011).
- MEng in Mechanical and Materials Engineering, National University of Malaysia Bangi, Malaysia.
- HND in Mechanical Engineering (Production Option), Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Enugu, Nigeria.
- Registered Member of The Minerals, Metals, & Materials Society (USA)
- Registered Member of Institute of Materials Malaysia
- Polymer Processing Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Composite Materials
- Theory of Machines and Mechanisms
- Design of Machine Elements
- Engineering Materials Science
- Behaviour of Engineering Materials
Primary Research Areas
- Characterization of natural & synthetic fibre composites for industrial applications
- Fabrication and Evaluation of Engineering Woods
- Recover, Recycle & Reuse of Plastic and Composite wastes
- Design and development of composite for renewable energy application
- Analysis of Impact energy attenuation of Engineering structures
Potential Research topics
- Characterization of indigenous Botswana Natural Fibres For Industrial Applications over, Recycle & Reuse of Plastic and Composite wastes
- Development of hybrid composite for high velocity energy attenuation
Current Research Projects
- Characterization of indigenous natural fibre composites for industrial applications – ( BIUST initiation grant BPW 200K)