- PhD topic: Particle size segregation and excess pore water pressure with respect to rate of rise of tailings dams.
- PhD in Civil Engineering, University of Pretoria (2016), South Africa.
- Eng.Sci. in Geotechnical Engineering (1996), University of New South Wales, Australia.
- BSCE, California State University Long Beach, USA of Midlands State University (1987).
- Botswana Institution of Engineers
- Professional Engineer (Pr.Eng.), Engineering Registration Board, Botswana.
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Pavements Engineering
Primary Research Areas
- Safety analysis of Nuclear Reactors
- Application of renewable energy for cooling and heating application
Potential Research topics
- Evaporative cooling for Botswana.
- Ground Source heat Pumping for Botswana and other African Nations.
- Hybrid Desiccant Cooling for hot and humid climates.
Current Research Projects
- CFD Simulation of deformed reactor channel under heatup condition. DAE, India,2012-2017, $ 28,000 as PI
- Heat-up and Channel disassembly in IPHWR, DAE, India, 2014-2018, $ 277,350 as PI
- Determination of contact conductance between Fuel pin-PT and PT-CT, DAE, India,2014-2018, $ 315,000 as CI