- PhD topic: Design and Development of Woven Natural Silk Laminate Composite Plates for Light Weight Vehicles.
- PhD in Mechanical & Materials Engineering; The National University of Malaysia Bangi Malaysia. (2011) Malaysia
- MEng in Mechanical & Materials Engineering; The National University of Malaysia Bangi (2006), Malaysia.
- OND, HND in Mechanical Engineering (Production Option). Institute of Management and Technology Enugu (1998) Nigeria
- Institute of Materials Malaysia (IMM) Malaysia
- The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society (TMS), USA.
- Material Science and Engineering
- Manufacturing Processes
- Research Methodology- (Mechanical)
- Engineering Mechanics I (Statics)
- Theory of Machines and Mechanisms
- Design of Machine Elements
- Polymer Processing Technology
- Composites Technology
Primary Research Areas
- Reinforced Natural fibers Composites for Industrial applications
Potential Research topics
- Developments of Nano-CPC for Industrial applications
- Recover – Recycle and Reuse of Plastics, Rubber and Composites Materials
- Coal Polymerization
- Composites for renewable energy applications
Current Research Projects
- Exploration of Indigenous Natural fibres for Industrial applications. BIUST Initiation grant:DVC/RDI/2/1/171(21) P 200, 000