HACKATHON’21;NATIONAL SCIENCE WEEK AND STEM FESTIVAL
THEME: “FUELLING SOCIO-ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION
THROUGH STEM AWARENESS AND INNOVATION”
This hackathon is a software developer, design and entrepreneur competition for young and fresh ICT enthusiasts. The competition is virtual and brings together the best software development teams to work in groups on challenging but real world solutions.
RULES & CRITERIA
There are 4 categories
A: 7 – 14years (Primary School)
B: 15 – 17 years (Junior School)
C: 18 – 19 Years (Senior School)
D: 20 and above (Tertiary and out of school youth)
1. Participating teams must consist of 5 persons per team.
2. Each team must have atleast one female member
3. Teams must apply under a group name, and subsequently list the names, identify a team leader and details of the individuals within that group on the registration form. Each team is allowed to have 1 mentor (not part of the team).
4. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your details and email address are accurate, and that the organisers are informed of any changes to these.
5. The roles of each member must be presented during adjudication. Click the following link to know more about the event: clickhere
Tune in to zoom for briefing on 06/09/2021 at 0900hrs:here
For more information email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com